Keyhole Surgery (Laparoscopy)
London Road Vets have invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment and the high cost of training a dedicated team in order to offer keyhole surgery to their patients. Your pet’s health is at the heart of everything we do; now we are able to carry out a number of procedures, including spaying, by keyhole, we can minimise the trauma and recovery time for so many animals.
- Minimal pain – patients only experience mild discomfort for 24-48 hours
- Targeted microsurgery – only the organs involved are affected and then only the small area that needs surgery
- Reduced trauma – laparoscopy is much less invasive than conventional surgery
- Faster recovery – your pet will be up and about in no time
- Smaller wounds
- Very few complications – even top surgeons experience a percentage of complications with all routine surgery, whereas the rate of come-backs following keyhole surgery is very low.